ECOLUMBER founded in 2004, as a group was originally dedicated to cultivating walnut lumber. Since 2015, it has increased its activity by adding the farming and commercialisation of dried fruit and nuts.
This way it obtained a unique value offer based on the control of the complete exploitation cycle and closeness to the consumer.
Currently the group is subdivided into:
Ecolumber Group, matrix company
Ecolumber Agro, agroforestry business unit dedicated to farming
Ecolumber Food, a company preparing and commercialising dried fruit and nuts (Uriarte Iturrate and Frutos Secos de la Vega).
BOARD OF DIRECTORSIts board of directors is formed by outstanding business figures with consolidated professional trajectories.
- D. Joan Pi Llorenç
- D. Jorge Juan Bladé Domínguez
- G3T, S.L., (D. Rafael Tous Godia)
- BRINÇA 2004, S.L. (18 R D’INVERSIONS, S.L., representada a su vez por D. Arturo de Trinchería Simón)
- D. Miguel Ginesta Manresa
- D. Jordi Jofre Arajol
- ACALIOS INVEST, S.L. (Dª Isabel Gómez Casals)
- D. Juan Vergés Bru
- D. Alejandro Gortázar Fita
- Dª Silvia Galván Brambilla
- D. Fernando Herrero Arnaiz
- D. Gerard Garcia-Gassull Rovira
- D. Joaquin Espallargas Iberni
- D. Enrique Uriarte Iturrate
- D. Pedro Ferreras Díez
- D. Pedro Ferreras García